CNET Update talks Netflix, T-Mobile, Facebook, and Target.
Netflix gets its first Oscars nod for 'The Square'
In this episode of CNET Update:
- Netflix gets an Oscar nod.
- T-Mobile plans a Macklemore and Ryan Lewis concert.
- Mark Zuckerberg signs up for Mobile World Congress.
- Facebook takes a cue from Twitter with "Trending."
- Target covers a year of credit monitoring for hack victims.
- eBay may open an online mall to lure brands.
- Samsung introduces the much-rumored Galaxy Tab 3 Lite.
CNET Update delivers the tech news you need in under three minutes. Watch CNET every afternoon for a breakdown of the big stories, hot devices, new apps, and what's ahead. Subscribe to the podcast via the links below.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)