CNET Update is hailing a helicopter:
Xbox Music expands to Web browsers
In this episode of Update:
- Rock out to Xbox Music from your Web browser free for 30 days.
- Find a deal for date night on Groupon Reserve -- no voucher required.
- Speculate why Apple filed a trademark for "iWatch" in Japan.
- Prepare for a future with self-destructing e-mail messages.
- Keep an eye out on Twitter for English translations of tweets, powered by Bing.
- Live like the rich and famous with Uber's helicopter-ride service in New York City on Wednesday.
CNET Update delivers the tech news you need in under three minutes. Watch Bridget Carey every afternoon for a breakdown of the big stories, hot devices, new apps, and what's ahead. Subscribe to the podcast via the links below.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)