The 7-pound big brother to Eton's Soulra features an extra-large, retractable 72 square-inch "enhanced" monocrystal solar panel, and has a built-in 2000mAh rechargeable lithium ion battery. The company says the speaker will run for 5 hours of continuous play (as long as it has some sun to soak up) and has eight speaker drivers and 22W output, which will fill a good-size room or patio space with sound.
Important: Unlike our usual Crave giveaways, which you enter by posting a comment, the rules here are different, so please follow the instructions below to enter.
How do you enter to win this Eton Soulra XL that will make you the solar-powered envy of everyone (or at least some people) under the sun? Here are the rules. Please read them carefully:
- Become a follower of @cnet on Twitter.com. To enter this Sweepstakes, you must be a follower of @cnet on Twitter.com. If you are not currently a follower of @cnet on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/cnet and click on the button in the top-left corner of the page that says "follow"; then Tweet the required phrase and you will receive an entry into the Sweepstakes.
- Tweet the required phrase. Tweet this exact phrase (copy and paste): I entered the #CNETEton SoulraXL Sweepstakes for a chance to win an Eton Soulra XL: http://cnet.co/mB2jTW via @cnet
- Tweet only once. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you tweet more than once, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. One winner will receive (1) Eton Soulra XL with a retail value of $300.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via Twitter Direct Message. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries for the Eton Soulra XL can be submitted until Monday, June 13, at 12:00 p.m. ET.
- Sweepstakes ends 12:00 p.m. ET on June 13, 2011 (the "Promotion Period").
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on June 13, 2011. See official rules for details.