You might think that Megan Fox merely looks like Lara Flynn Boyle's little sister.
But, no. Megan Fox is a transformer. She has a secret passion for marine life. You didn't know? How could you not know?
Please be grateful that Acer has decided to bring this to your attention in order to stuff its new Aspire S7 Ultrabook into your Xmas stocking or perhaps your lover's.
More Technically Incorrect
- Fugitive to police on Facebook: Catch me if you can. They do
- How to really, really make your naked Snapchat photos disappear
- Half of relationships contain Netflix adulterers
- Qantas: Forget the Kindle, read a book we just wrote for you
- Annoyed theatergoer ejected after grabbing cell phone and tossing it
Here is Megan not thinking about something as mundane as saving the whale -- for she is determined to get dolphins to speak Hollywood English.
With the help of a few disheveled scientists, Megan uses her brain power to commune and then communicate.
Yes, even the dolphins know her name. This one wants to know what it's like hugging her, too.
How could you not be moved by this small step for mankind?
How could you not marvel that all it needs is ultra star power, ultra brain power, and ultrabook power to bring all creatures great and small together?
What was her last movie called again?