- Judge again denies Samsung an Apple mistrial over 'racist' remarks
- Judge pares down Samsung patent claim against Apple
- Apple insists on anti-cloning provision in Samsung settlement
- Apple, Samsung CEOs agree to mediation over patent dispute
- Judge denies Samsung motion to stay Apple patent damages trial
Jong-kyun's comments came as the U.S. International Trade Commission earlier this week announced that it plans to review a September decision of one of its administrative law judges which favored Apple over Samsung.
In August, a jury ordered Samsung to pay $1.05 billion to Apple. It was a slam-dunk victory for Apple as the jury rejected all of Samsung's claims against Apple.