CNET Update talks Verizon and Intel, Amazon, and HP.
Verizon buys Intel's TV business
In this episode of CNET Update:
- Verizon buys Intel's Internet-based TV business.
- Amazon may ship items before you even order them.
- HP brings back Windows 7.
- Beats Music service launches for iPhone and Android.
- Apple may unveil the iPhone 6 in June in two larger screen sizes.
- Apple can now fix your cracked iPhone 5C screen in the store.
CNET Update delivers the tech news you need in under three minutes. Watch CNET every afternoon for a breakdown of the big stories, hot devices, new apps, and what's ahead. Subscribe to the podcast via the links below.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)