CNET Update is acting totally normal:
Glass may be controlled by winks, pinches
If it isn't not odd enough to be wearing a computer on your face, how about controlling it with nods, blinks and air pinching? Some interesting phrasing of code in the MyGlass companion app seems to indicate the Google Glass headset will have gesture controls.
Also in this tech news roundup:
- What's bright, yellow and has keys all over? Nokia's next smartphone.
- The end is near for TweetDeck's desktop program and mobile apps. After May 7, the only way to use TweetDeck will be from the browser. Time to learn some alternative Twitter apps.
- The blog service Tumblr now is putting ads on mobile apps.
- Kick off a weekend of spring cleaning with the BrightNest app for iOS. No more excuses about forgetting to change that air filter.
- Yahoo puts the Summly program to use in its new Yahoo app for iOS.
CNET Update delivers the tech news you need in under three minutes. Watch Bridget Carey every afternoon for a breakdown of the big stories, hot devices, new apps, and what's ahead. Subscribe to the podcast via the links below.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)