CNET Update can't be grumpy for GIFs:
Amazon could be next Spotify challenger
The streaming music scene is about to get more interesting. The latest report indicates Amazon is targeting Spotify with its own on-demand music streaming service. We've also heard that Google and Apple are working on similar products.
Other stories featured in Wednesday's tech roundup:
- Google Image search has added filters for finding animated GIFs and other specific file types.
- The Jawbone Up fitness bracelet now has an Android app.
- Websites can now put a "Send to Kindle" button on blog posts and news stories, next to social media share buttons.
- Google+ Hangouts now feature a button for taking snapshots during a chat.
- The Evernote Food app now connects with Foursquare and OpenTable, and makes it easier to share recipes on social networks.
Watch CNET Update in the video above, and subscribe to the podcast via the links below.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)