CNET Update needs bigger pockets:
Samsung Game Pad hints at Note 3
Stories featured in Monday's tech roundup:
- Samsung says its new Game Pad accessory can fit a device with a 6.3-inch screen. But Samsung doesn't make a phone screen that big -- yet. Could this detail be a hint about the upcoming Note 3?
- Verizon wants to change TV fee rules by only paying for the channels subscribers are watching. And its not the only television provider trying to change the industry.
- Google Reader will soon be shut down, and Feedly is reaping all the benefits.
- Pinterest refreshed its design with new ways to discover pins. You can see the new design by going to your account icon and selecting "Switch to the New Look."
- A note-taking app called Google Keep appeared online, and was soon taken down. Seems Google wasn't ready to reveal Keep to the world.
- Flickr's iOS app now uses hashtags, instead of just keyword tags. It might not be long before Facebook also adds hashtags.
Watch CNET Update in the video above, and subscribe to the podcast via the links below.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)