Here are 5 reasons why I know you want to watch this week's video blog:
1. I get chased by some weird cartoon monsters. Yes, I know there's a name for those guys, but I can't remember what it is.
2. The dreaded cat makes a cameo.
3. You can make fun of how I can't seem to get used to my new haircut.
4. There's no Aqua Teen Hunger Force involved, because I know you're all sick of that.
5. And, um, the real purpose: You can see how those Diet Coke & Mentos experiments on YouTube are spawning some entrepreneurial endeavors. In the video, I talk to Steve Spangler, inventor of the "Geyser Tube," which is being marketed as a way for kids to learn about chemical reactions.
Click here for previous episodes of Craving NYC.