Congrats to Robert C. of Atlanta for winning a 42-inch LG LCD TV in last week's giveaway, and to Jeffrey A. of Bethlehem, Pa., for winning an Arris-Motorola cable modem and router combo in our December 20 contest. As you head back to the office after the holiday break, wouldn't it be nice to have a brand new briefcase for carrying your laptop into 2014?
This week, we've got a Boa brief from Booq, a maker of high-performance laptop bags. The professional-looking bag has a padded laptop compartment that will hold a Mac up to 17 inches and a PC up to 16.4 inches, plus a large zippered main compartment for holding tablet chargers, smartphones, wallets, pens, and other working (and non-working) essentials. It has a durable water-repellent ballistic-nylon exterior and an abrasion-resistant rubberized bottom, features road warriors will appreciate.
The bag also comes equipped with a Terralinq serial number, which could help reunite you with your bag should it go lost and get found and reported back to Terralinq.
So what do you have to do to score this $149.95 Booq bag for free? There are a few rules from our official makers of rules, so please read carefully.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) Booq Boa brief, with a retail value of $149.95.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until 12 p.m. ET on Monday, January 6.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on Monday, January 6, 2014. See official rules for details.