The 404 1,380: Where all your late fees are waived (podcast)
Blockbuster finally admits the Internet exists, Google comes clean about those weird barges, an entire UK record store pops up on eBay for $480k, and PornHub introduces a personal concierge service.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Blockbuster throws in the towel.
- Blockbuster laughed at Netflix partnership offer.
- Man attempts to sell an entire London record shop on eBay.
- After much silence, Google fesses up to its connection to those barges in SF.
- Somehow, online porn just got even easier to watch.
| iTunes (SD)
| iTunes (HQ)
| iTunes (MP3)
| RSS (SD)
| RSS (HQ)
| RSS (MP3)