The 404 1,352: Where we kidnap our childhood (podcast)
An app that lets you sign up for a voluntary kidnapping, nerds spending way too much money on one-word Twitter accounts, LA rolls back a pathetically disorganized iPad rollout to high school students, the answer to why "The Simpsons" is still unavailable to stream, and a very long analysis of the family dynamic in "Full House."
A new app that lets you schedule your own personal abduction.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- This app could get you kidnapped.
- Here's a commercial for Extreme Kidnapping, another personal abduction service based out of Las Vegas.
- Real people are spending real money on one-word Twitter accounts.
- LAUSD halts home use of iPads for students after devices hacked.
- Why is The Simpsons still unavailable to stream online?
Ep. 1352: Where we kidnap our childhood
| iTunes (SD)
| iTunes (HQ)
| iTunes (MP3)
| RSS (SD)
| RSS (HQ)
| RSS (MP3)