The 404 1,298: Where we're the last to leave (podcast)
Jeff and Ariel are both away, so it's up to Richard, Bridget, and me to kick off the week. We're all over the place today, from fireworks complaints, pulling a Houdini at parties, Google Glass arrests, and the new RadioShack "concept stores."
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- From Usher to jellyfish: What was new at this year's Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular.
- Social etiquette do or don't?: The ol' Irish farewell.
- Is this the first arrest filmed on Google Glass?
- Speaking of citizen journalism: you'll never eat at Golden Corral again.
- RadioShack tries out new concept store.
Ep.1298: Where we're the last to leave
| iTunes (SD)
| iTunes (HQ)
| iTunes (MP3)
| RSS (SD)
| RSS (HQ)
| RSS (MP3)