The 404 1,291: Where we paddle out to North Brother island (podcast)
A tiny abandoned island nestled in the middle of New York beckons us to explore its forgotten shores, an ArsTechnica writer endeavors to install every "free" program offered online, and a magic spray that repels water is now on the market.
An abandoned island sandwiched between Queens and the Bronx remains uninhabited by human life.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- What happens when you install every adware, toolbar, and plug-in offered for download on the Internet?
- Great comments on YouTube for Jeff.
- Cheap vacation: An abandoned island in the middle of NYC.
- You can now buy a spray at Home Depot that makes anything wateproof.
- I usually don't get excited about iPad cases, but this one takes me back.
Ep. 1291: Where we paddle out to North Brother island
| iTunes (SD)
| iTunes (HQ)
| iTunes (MP3)
| RSS (SD)
| RSS (HQ)
| RSS (MP3)