The 404 1,251: Where we find the cipher in the sound (podcast)
Leaked from today's show: Facebook cryptography, steganography in social media, crowd-sourcing a witch hunt, and demonic portraits purposely hidden beneath waves of electronic music.
A demonic image lurks beneath a visualization of the sound spectrum on Aphex Twin's song "Equation."
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Did 4chan just find the Boston Marathon bomber?.
- 4chan's Boston bombing Google Doc culls photos, speculation, and accusations.
- Internet tough guys and girls already pointing fingers at the Middle East. Response: "Please don't let it be a Muslim."
- Beating conspiracy theorists at their own game.
- Using Microsoft Photosynth to recreate a panoramic photo of the bombsite.
- Encode hidden messages in your Facebook pics with "Secretbook" extension.
- Demonic portraits and other evils lurking beneath waves of musical spectrograms.
Ep. 1251: Where we find the cypher in the sound
| iTunes (SD)
| iTunes (HQ)
| iTunes (MP3)
| RSS (SD)
| RSS (HQ)
| RSS (MP3)