The 404 1,235: Where we charge you just for browsing (podcast)
Remember all the mislabeled MP3s that cropped up on filesharing sites in the '90s? Turns out they're weren't harmless pranks, but rather a nefarious plan to end P2P using a clandestine network of "Napster bombs" and Trojan horses.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Jeff's review: Using Appetize at a concert.
- The end of "just browsing:" Australian store charges $5 browsing fee.
- How the P2P era of SEO-baiting, intentionally mislabeled MP3s changed our taste in music.
- Hollywood embraces the Tweaser on Vine.
- T-Mobile finally gets the iPhone.
- T-Mobile launches 4G LTE network.
Ep. 1235: Where we charge you just for browsing
| iTunes (SD)
| iTunes (HQ)
| iTunes (MP3)
| RSS (SD)
| RSS (HQ)
| RSS (MP3)