The 404 1,218: Where we order off the secret menu (podcast)
Today we'll unwrap Chipotle's test-kitchen secret: a 1,500-calorie mutant known only to fatties as "The Quesarito," and other lesser-known regrets from greasy fast food chains. Hint: The secret ingredient is sadness.
A glimpse into the mind of Chipotle's secret Quesarito. Fulfills your daily recommended serving of regret.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- The mystery behind Chipotle's secret 1,500-calorie monstrosity.
- The ultimate In-N-Out secret menu survival guide.
- I used to smoke pot every time I played a video game. Here's why I stopped..
- SUNY adds a hip-hop anthem to its marketing set list.
- 404 listener Kulastar made this infographic comparing Bill Murray to Jim Carrey.
Ep. 1218: Where we order off the secret menu
| iTunes (SD)
| iTunes (HQ)
| iTunes (MP3)
| RSS (SD)
| RSS (HQ)
| RSS (MP3)