The 404 1,215: Where we stand up to stereotypes (podcast)
Chiropractors are finding new kinds of scoliosis, thanks to the awkward way we rest while using smartphones and tablets. On today's show, we'll demonstrate a few of our favorites, and talk about the weird buying habits of obsessive record collectors.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Beatles fan exhibits record store that only stocks The Beatles' "White Album," featuring more than 650 first pressings. Here's a preview.
- Stereotype.fm comes up with quirky statistics about music fans, like "MJ fans likely to join a cult."
- Nine new ways to sit, thanks to tech.
- Illegal music downloads took a nosedive in 2012.
- Check out Samsung/GameSpot's Unicorn Apocalypse contest for a chance to win $25k.
- Ghostbusters HQ Lego creation by Orion Pax.
Ep. 1215: Where we stand up to stereotypes
| iTunes (SD)
| iTunes (HQ)
| iTunes (MP3)
| RSS (SD)
| RSS (HQ)
| RSS (MP3)