The 404 1,213: Where Sphere says no to 'Yes to the Dress' (podcast)
Sphere's Law of Recurring Subject Matter argues that, given enough time, all conversations with Steve Guttenberg will inevitably become audiocentric. As usual, The Audiophiliac brings a ransom list of talking points today, including Spotify robbing musicians, Benford's law, 'Say Yes to the Dress,' and a Monoprice controversy.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Is Spotify unfair to musicians?
- Spotify reports net loss of $59 million 2011.
- Spotify will pay $500 million to artists and rights holders in 2013.
- Benford's law, also called the first-digit law.
- Godwin's Law, also known as Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies.
- The Audiophiliac wants to see your audio system.
- Are the Monoprice 9774 speakers inspired by, or knocks-offs of, the Energy Take Classic 5.1?
Ep. 1213: Where Sphere says no to yes to the dress
| iTunes (SD)
| iTunes (HQ)
| iTunes (MP3)
| RSS (SD)
| RSS (HQ)
| RSS (MP3)