The 404 1,212: Where there's a PS4...in the controller? (podcast)
Today we'll reveal the mystery of Sony's PlayStation 4. With help from Scott Stein and Polygon's Russ Frushtick, we'll go over the details we know... for now. Like what's a teraflop? Where's the box? Will it play Blu-rays?
Still life from the first PS4 unboxing
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Sony PS4 is official: Coming in 2013, but design and price remain a mystery.
- Five unanswered questions about PlayStation 4.
- Sony: Fear not, the PlayStation 4 will play used games.
- Making sense of the PS4 game lineup.
- Sony plans second-screen app for PlayStation 4.
- Sony mum on PlayStation Vita price drops for U.S., Europe.
- Microsoft spokesman takes potshot at PS4 event.
- Sony PS4 event skewered in animated parody.
| iTunes (SD)
| iTunes (HQ)
| iTunes (MP3)
| RSS (SD)
| RSS (HQ)
| RSS (MP3)