The 404 1,209: Where we chalk it up to cosmic coincidence (podcast)
On today's 404 episode, we'll take a look at the morning meteor that streaked across Russia and one-upped our own asteroid 2012 DA14, code-named "Sharon Stone." We'll also talk about Iceland banning porn from the Internet, and a Chubby Checker app that's just what it sounds like.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Fiery meteor explodes over Russia's Ural Mountains; 1,100 injured as shock wave breaks windows.
- Watch asteroid 2012 DA14 fade out via streaming video.
- Iceland wants to ban Internet porn.
- Chubby Checker in a twist over an old app.
- One Direction's new toothbrush streams sound vibrations through your teeth.
Ep. 1209: Where we chalk it up to cosmic coincidence
| iTunes (SD)
| iTunes (HQ)
| iTunes (MP3)
| RSS (SD)
| RSS (HQ)
| RSS (MP3)