The 404 1,186: Where we're bad at the Internet (podcast)
Bridget Carey joins us on today's episode with some helpful sanitation tips on staying healthy during CES. We'll also talk about several new measures at the state level that will become laws in 2013, including one that will prohibit employers in California and Illinois from demanding access to workers' social-networking accounts.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Scientists to do tests to make sure this whole thing isn't just a computer simulation.
- Ban on demanding Facebook passwords among new 2013 state laws.
- Arizona bill would outlaw posing as others on Facebook or Twitter.
- Apple: "Do Not Disturb" will remain disturbed until January 7.
- An infinitely large wall of text editable by anyone, at your own risk.
Ep. 1186: Where we're bad at the Internet
| iTunes (SD)
| iTunes (HQ)
| iTunes (MP3)
| RSS (SD)
| RSS (HQ)
| RSS (MP3)