The 404 1,183: Where we shut up and take your money (podcast)
Join us today as we wrap up the 121212 Sandy Benefit concert and attempt to locate Roger Daltrey's missing shirt buttons. We'll also talk shop in today's penultimate episode before we're off for the holiday, demo the new Google Maps app for iOS, and look at the Snapchat self-destructing photo app that may be the next Instagram.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Why can't America deal with Kanye West's leather skirt?
- Missing from the concert: Women and Jay-Z.
- The six most disappointing games and trends of 2012.
- Check out Jeff on CNET's Ask the Editors for gaming and entertainment.
- Snapchat (aka the "teen sexting app") just raised $10 million from one of Instagram's backers.
- "Back to the Future" writer hates the Mattel hoverboard toy.
Ep. 1183: Where we shut up and take your money
| iTunes (SD)
| iTunes (HQ)
| iTunes (MP3)
| RSS (SD)
| RSS (HQ)
| RSS (MP3)