Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- From Peter Ha: What it was like launching The Daily.
- The importance of album track order in the Digital Age.
- Psy estimated to receive only $61,000 from Korean digital sales revenue for "Gangnam Style."
- Pizza Hut gives back with pizza-scented perfume.
- Verizon patents DVR box with camera in it.
- PA High School's "Gangnam Style" parody dubbed "Worst Video on the Entire Internet."
Bathroom break video: Supercut of every space helmet in film.
Ep. 1178: Where we engineer great thoughts