Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- What happened when NYU students discovered they could e-mail 40,000 people at once.
- Trotify kit puts Monty Python horse coconuts on your bike.
- Why is Slate defending your right to name your kid Hashtag?
- Why people spend so many hours stitching footage into YouTube collages.
- Access Main Computer File: Exploring graphical user interfaces in movies.
- Brave Robotics offers 3D-printed 1/12 scale mecha transformer at Maker Faire.
Bathroom break video: I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords
Ep. 1173: Where where we play it fast and loose