Did you foresake all else to play Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 this week? Just in case Crave got shot down in all that first-personal shooting, here's a look back at some of the stories you missed.
- Carry on with those Mars vacation plans, travelers. Red Planet radiation has been deemed safe for humans.
- iGangsters lift $1.5 million worth of iPad Minis from N.Y. airport.
- Awww. R2-D2 engagement ring charms geeky girl's heart.
- Superscary "Star Wars" rumor: Darth Vader to get resurrected?
- 3D-printing photo booth delivers Mini-Me action figures.
- Pay for sexy Instagram pics, donate to Sandy victims.
- Look, techy Scrabble nerds: an RFID-enabled board!
- Heated gloves tend to each finger's temperature needs.
- Miss this week's total solar eclipse? Gaze upon these stunning shots: