Too busy lamenting the demise of Buckyballs this week to keep up with Crave? Don't despair; these stories should renew your hope:
- "Sandy CrisisCamp": Helpful "hurricane hackers" are on the case.
- Amputee set for epic climb with thought-controlled bionic leg.
- Samsung's solar-powered school lights up African village.
- Get your kicks on tomorrow's Route 66.
- Finally, a release date for Grand Theft Auto V! Sort of.
- Whedon? Kasdan? Who should direct "Star Wars VII"?
- iRock: Rock-a-bye iPod and iPhone.
- Need a break from it all? Relax in a cocoon bed, the latest in arboreal luxury.
Then, when you wake up, tell us about your dreams (and story ideas) at crave at cnet dot com. Also, be sure to follow us on Crave: @crave.