Bust out the boogie shoes! It's time to do everyone's favorite new dance: "Evolution of nanostructural architecture in 7000 series aluminum alloys during strengthening by age-hardening and severe plastic deformation." Through mixing it like metal? Read on to catch up on the Craviness you might have missed this week.
- Big step in wheelchair innovation: a stair-climbing model.
- Could you be holding an iPad Mini by November 2?
- This license plate frame outwits red light cameras. Must-have accessory or cheating?
- Paging Dr. Blinky: The pager is back. Wait, the pager is back?
- Sony could be looking to heat up gameplay.
Got something to tell us? Write to us at crave at cnet dot com. And be sure to follow us on Twitter: @crave. All the writers behind the above stories? Follow them too: @akooser, @EricCMack, @robotopia, @SonyInsider, and @lesatnews.