Too busy being grateful your last phone bill didn't tally to $15 quadrillion to keep up with Crave this week? We've got lots more reasons for you to be grateful right here.
- What do you get when you cross a Sony Aibo with a Samsonite? A Hop suitcase, that's what!
- "MacGyver robot" uses objects in its environment (and doesn't even have mullet).
- Nor does this calligraphy robot, which can perfectly mimic expert techniques.
- Sunday only at Best buy: $100 off Samsung's Galaxy S3.
- Spider/wasp showdown from 100 million years ago fossilized in amber.
- Forget Obama and Romney: Vote for a video game president!
- Hydrophobic hijinks: Walk through rain and don't get wet.
- Mysterious shiny Mars object identified (sorry, it's not your lost earring).
- Photo time capsule to last "billions of years" in space (but not quadrillions).
- Low Latency ponders the sad, wimpy half-life of decaying DNA.
- Gotten your "Gangnam Style" fix yet today? You're welcome.
Got something to tell us? Write to us at crave at cnet dot com. And be sure to follow us on Twitter: @crave. Wait, wait, one more thing! All the writers who wrote the above stories? Follow 'em here: @akooser, @EricCMack, @robotopia, @SonyInsider, and @lesatnews.