The 404 1,142: Where we play Genesis naked (podcast)
Today we'll unearth a rare recording of Steve Jobs forecasting the iPad 27 years before its existence. Speaking of Jobstradamus, we'll also take a look at a disturbing wax statue of the Apple icon causing panic in China. Plus, we'll learn how rapper Machine Gun Kelly got himself kicked out of the Microsoft store for life.
Unearthed: a 40 minute Q&A with Steve Jobs forecasting the future of Apple products
Life Liberty Tech)
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Rare full recording of 1983 Steve Jobs speech reveals Apple had been working on
iPad for 27 years.
- "Steve Jobs" spotted on the back of a truck in Xi'an, China.
- Machine Gun Kelly gig at Microsoft Store cut short by police.
- Capcom opens "human meat" butchery in London for the launch of Resident Evil 6.
- New York Times smears use of "really," but Jerry Seinfeld rebutts.
Bathroom break video: Videos of people posing for still photos
Ep. 1142: Where we play Genesis naked
Subscribe in iTunes (audio)
| Subscribe in iTunes (video)
| Subscribe in RSS Audio
| Subscribe in RSS Video