Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Restaurant offers a 5 percent discount to eat without your phone.
- China is building an army of noodle-making robots.
- Melky Cabrera (SF Giants) created a fake Web site to explain failing drug tests.
- Infrared palm scanners at elementary school are the Mark of the Beast.
- Teenager uses fake ID with picture of Bobby Hill to buy alcohol at six different shops.
Bathroom break video: Catch them staring.
Ep. 1113: Where there's a ghost in the wires
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video