Been busy looking for places to buy genie manifestation potions now that eBay won't be selling them anymore? Slow down for a moment. We've got plenty of spells and hexes for you right here in our weekly Crave rundown.
- Oh. My. God. Churchill received history's first OMG?
- Darksiders II will brighten your summer, gamers.
- A Windows RT Surface tablet for $199? Don't bet on it quite yet.
- Robot worm wriggles, writhes, explores your insides!
- And speaking of creepy-crawlies, meet the new bug species spotted on Flickr.
- Hot news! Temp-sensing collar texts you when Fido might be overheating.
- Illuminated water graffiti, however, is H2O so cool.
- These photos were taken with an iPhone? Really?
- So, what's your survival advice for Best Buy?
- Scientists beam quantum states across 90 miles.
Got something to tell us? Beam it to us at crave at cnet dot com. And be sure to follow us on Twitter: @crave.