Too busy snoozing away in your Podtime Sleeping Pod this week to keep up with Crave? Wake up, sci-fi sleepyhead. It's time for our weekly roundup.
- What would the London Olympics be without a double-decker bus that does pushups?
- There are bargain bikes. And then there are $9 cardboard bargain bikes.
- Looking for a sub-$300 monitor? Some good choices.
- Mind your penmanship! It's back to school with Google Handwrite.
- Or you could just write with your eyes.
- Uh-oh. Stairs can no longer save you from robots.
- The meaning of life, crowdsourced (finally).
- What do you get Landsat for its 40th birthday?
- iPhone case turns you into a Vulcan. That's logical.
- Low Latency: Back from vacation and uploading to YouTube!
- You've know you've finally made it as a Japanese storyteller when you get your own Android doppleganger.
- And, finally, what's a week without a torture test? This time, it's iPad 2 vs. Nexus 7.
Got a gadget you'd like to see tortured? Write to us at crave at cnet dot com. And be sure to follow us on Twitter: @crave.