This week we're giving away a slim and sleek Jawbone Jambox, the stunningly designed rechargeable Bluetooth speaker that can be used as a speakerphone or connected to any Bluetooth-compatible music player or device.
The Jambox packs a tremendous amount of high-quality sound in a small package, and even comes with a convenient protective carrying case. A Micro-USB port allows for charging, but also lets you update the device's firmware to extend compatibility down the road.
While it comes in four different colors and grille designs, we're giving the Black Diamond model away for free. Try out your luck by commenting once below. All games have rules, so be sure to see the print below.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) Jawbone Jambox with a retail value of $200.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, April 25, at 12 p.m. ET.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. EDT on April 25, 2011. See official rules for details.