In case you missed our live blog coverage of the Nintendo 3DS press conference, we're rounded up the salient details here, some of which we've seen before, some of which are new.
- US release date: March 27, 2011
- MSRP: $249.99
- Confirmed third-party launch window games: The Sims (EA); Ridge Racer 3D (Namco Bandai); Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition (Capcom); Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D (Capcom); Dead or Alive: Dimensions (Tecmo); Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 (Konami); Madden Football (EA); Asphalt 3D (Ubisoft); Combat of Giants (Ubisoft): Dinosaurs; Lego Star Wars (Lucasarts)
- Confirmed Nintendo launch window games: Pilotwings Resort; Nintendogs + Cats; SteelDiver; Kid Icarus Uprising; Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time;
- DS and DSi backwards compatible, including downloadable games
- 2GB SD card included
- Comes in blue and black
- The d-pad is augmented by a new analog mini-stick
- Includes a gyroscope and accelerometer
- Includes a charging dock instead of a traditional A/C cable
- Two camera lenses for 3D photography, plus one inward-facing camera
Stay tuned for further photos, video, and hands-on impressions of the Nintendo 3DS and its games.