For this week's giveaway, we're getting pretty geeky, and we're going to Japan to get the goods. Feast your eyes upon the Kisai Wasted watch from Tokyoflash. That's right: Wasted. The tag line for this LED timepiece is "Intoxicated timing."
As the promo copy says, "You've taken a hit and your senses are coming alive. You try to stay focused as a hyper energetic mix of bright lights and vivid colors overpower your mind, but it's too late. You're under the influence of Kisai Wasted."
Though you might think it's impossible to tell time with this thing, it's actually easier than it looks--as long as you're sober.
Normally, the Kisai Wasted watch from Tokyoflash would cost you $100, but we're giving one away gratis. So, how do you try to win it? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive (1) Kisai Wasted watch from Tokyoflash with a retail value of $100. (Winner chooses white or black)
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winner must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, November 1 at noon EST.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 PM EST on November 1, 2010. See official rules for details.