Attention all you shredders. We've got Activision's new Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Guitar Bundle (XBox 360) to give away to one lucky winner. You get 90 tracks, a completely redesigned, rockin' guitar controller and lots of new gameplay features, including the franchise-first, story-based Quest. We're talking Black Sabbath, Slipknot, Megadeth and those rock anthems you know and love from Queen, Muse, KISS, and others.
Normally, this Xbox 360 Guitar Hero bundle would cost you about $100, but we're giving one away gratis. So, how do you try to win it? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive (1) Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Guitar Bundle (XBox 360) with a retail value of $100.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, October 4 at noon EST.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 PM EST on October 4, 2010. See official rules for details.