We're continuing with our gaming theme for another week and giving away a Psyko 5.1 surround-sound PC gaming headset that has a detachable boom mic. In his review, editor Jeff Bakalar called the Psycho 5.1 "ambitious and innovative" (read full review). XBox 360 owners should also take note that Psyko is scheduled to release a version of the Psyko 5.1 for the 360 (see video below).
Normally, the Psyko 5.1 headset would cost about $300, but you have the chance to get it gratis.
So, how do you try to win this surround-sound gaming headset? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive (1) Psyko 5.1 PC gaming headset. Approximate retail value is $300.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, August 9 at 12 PM EDT.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 PM EST on August 9, 2010. See official rules for details.