We haven't given away an Editors' Choice product in a while, so we figured it was high time we posted one here on the Crave giveaway of the week, particularly since everyone could use a pair of high-quality earbud-style headphones.
In her review of the Klipsch Image S4 earbuds, editor Jasmine France said these 'buds "offer up sound quality on par with and better than sets that cost many times as much; they are a spectacular choice for anyone looking for new earbuds."
Normally, the Klipsch Image S4 earbuds would cost around $79, but you have the chance to get them gratis.
So, how do you try to win these earbuds? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive (1) set of Klipsch Image S4 earbuds. Approximate retail value is $79.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Tuesday, February 16 at 11:59:59 a.m. EST.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 PM ET on February 16, 2010. See official rules for details.