What so special about it? Well, it's actually a review sample that Editor David Katzmaier calibrated for his review of the product (bottom line: the Vizio VO320E offers decent picture quality for a rock-bottom price). So while it's slightly used, you do get a TV that's been tweaked by our video guru, which is definitely a nice bonus. (I'm still waiting for Mr. Katzmaier to come over to my apartment to calibrate my TV.)
We'd also like to give a shout out to Shopper.com for helping set up this Crave giveaway. Shopper.com powers CNET's price-comparison engine, and it's a great site for finding the best prices on products. (See all of Shopper's deals, coupon codes, and rebates).
Normally, the Vizio VO320E would cost you about $450, but you have the chance to get it gratis.
So, how do you try to win this Vizio 32-inch LCD TV? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive (1) Vizio VO320E 32-inch LCD TV. Approximate retail value is $450.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, December 21 at 6:59:59 a.m. EST.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 7 AM ET on December 21, 2009. See official rules for details.
Come back Monday for our next holiday giveaway, which will be a Technical Pro PM22 Podcaster.