For today's giveaway, we've got the Vizio VOJ320F1A. It's a 32-inch LCD HDTV, but unlike most models at this size, the resolution is full 1080p. And the VOJ320F1A eschews basic black, going for a more unique java (brown) coloring. Normally, this set goes for between $519 and $569. But Vizio is giving you the chance to score it for free. (Thanks to the folks at Vizio for supplying the product.)
So, how do you try to win this Vizio VOJ320F1A? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive (1) Vizio VOJ320F1A. Approximate retail value is $519.99.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Tuesday, December 1, at 6:59am EST.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 6:59am ET on December 1, 2009. See official rules for details.