You're not seeing things. The Crave giveaway has gone from weekly to daily (throughout the Christmas season), and we're raising the bar with a Sony Bravia KDL-32L5000. This 32-inch 720p HDTV earned three stars when David Katzmaier reviewed it recently. Normally, it goes for between $450 and $500. But we're giving you the chance to score it for free.
One important note: unlike most of our giveaways, this one isn't brand new. It is, in fact, the very model that Katzmaier tested. But that means it's barely been used and it's already been professionally calibrated. You're also getting all of the original packaging and paperwork.
So, how do you try to win this Sony Bravia KDL-32L5000? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive (1) Sony Bravia KDL-32L5000. Approximate retail value is $499.99.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Wednesday, November 25, at 6:59am EST.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 6:59am ET on November 25, 2009. See official rules for details.