For this week's installment of the weekly Crave giveaway, we're going green with not just one, but three Ecogear bags made with "planet-friendly organic cotton, PVC-free materials, recycled plastics, and toxic-free dyes and components." That's great, but we also like the design of the bags, which are tech-friendly as well. (We particularly like the roomy Black Rhino, which also features a removable laptop sleeve that comes in handy when you're dealing with airport security).
Normally, this collection of Ecogear products would cost you about $125, but you have the chance to get it gratis.
So, how do you try to win the Ecogear bags? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive (1) set of Ecogear Tiger, Black Rhino, and Mohave Tui bags. Approximate retail value is $125.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, October 5, at noon EDT.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 PM ET on October 5, 2009. See official rules for details.