Plug-In 2008 brought together Detroit automakers, utilities, and green-tech start-ups in San Jose, Calif., this week. Organizers say it drew more than 600 people.
Here's a summary of CNET News' coverage related to the event:
- Video: Plug-In 2008: Plug-in electric cars generate buzz
CNET News reporter Kara Tsuboi stops by the world's first showcase of its kind to see what's new with plug-in hybrids.
- Google philanthropy funds Aptera and ActaCell
- 'Smart' electric grids to ease zap from plug-ins?
- GM partners with utilities to advance plug-in hybrids
- Coulomb unveils electric-car charging stations
- Photos: Powering a future for plug-in hybrids
- Electric car market could race for materials - Greentech Media
- Plug-In 2008: To sell plug-ins, make 'em sexy - Wired
- Electric cars are inevitable...and essential - Wired
- Andy Grove says your heap needs an extension cord - Wired
- San Francisco calls for electric car pitches - Earth2Tech
Plug-in electric cars generate buzz
News from around the Web