NEW YORK CITY -- T-Mobile announced Wednesday a less expensive family plan for no-contract customers.
- Why Sprint's push for a T-Mobile merger will likely be in vain
- 94% of BlackBerry users traded in for a different device -- report
- Sprint chairman to make plea for T-Mobile merger, despite concerns
- BlackBerry CEO: We're readying another flagship to win over new customers
- Isis CEO: Foundation is here for mobile payments
Now a family of four can get a plan for $100 per month with unlimited talk, text messaging and 500MB of full speed wireless data. There are not contracts or credit checks. That said, people will have to put down a deposit instead of the credit check to get the family plan. It's likely to be about the cost one month's service.