For all of you Vista users out there having problems locating your system's menu options, this tool is for you. System Menu Shortcuts - Vista puts all of your menu settings under one roof for very easy access.
With all of the tiny icons attached to each shortcut button, the user interface can appear a little cluttered, but it's still very easy to navigate. All of your system's menu options are listed in one window, and can be accessed with a single click of your mouse. You'll find all of your Accessories, Games, System Tools, and … Read more
GroSolar announced plans Thursday to acquire Borrego Solar Systems' residential solar installation business, in a move to expand its footprint nationwide.
The acquisition will enlarge GroSolar's presence in California, bolstering its efforts to be a national player in residential solar installations. Currently, the industry is largely made up of local installation companies.
GroSolar, which operates in 12 states and Canada, will add Silicon Valley, Berkeley, Sonoma, Orange County, San Diego, and Massachusetts with the Borrego Solar acquisition.
The company's acquisition comes at a time when the industry is poised to reap the benefits of solar tax credits receiving … Read more
Correction, 12:55 p.m. PDT March 19: Global Solar is not technically a subsidiary of Solon as was suggested by the analyst. According to Global Solar, Solon acquired a 19 percent stake in 2006. The remaining 81 percent is owned by a European venture capital investor.
One year ago, silicon, the most common material used in making solar panels, could not be supplied fast enough. It gave an opening to many new solar tech start-ups looking to pick up venture capitalist interest and cash.
A year after it launched its Xperia X1, Sony Ericsson used the 2009 GSMA World Congress here in Barcelona to launch launch new panels for the high-end smartphone. All panels will be available for download from Sony Ericsson in mid-March.
The Skype panel will offer quick access to the calling service. You'll be able to tell which of your friends are online, browse contacts, and call and instant message your friends. The evening, daylight, and event-based effects will let you customize your handset at will.
The CNN panel will constantly update with the latest news, sports, and weather, all … Read more