Last year I had the opportunity to test and review the Nabaztag Wi-Fi rabbit. The basic idea of this cute little device is that it flashes lights, wiggles its ears, and talks to you when you receive an e-mail. It cost around $150, and I panned it with little mercy.
However, I was intrigued by the idea of what was inside this electronic device. So after putting it off for too long, I got out my tools and cracked open the Nabaztag to see what technology lay inside. There were a few surprises.
The Nabaztag spends about 90 percent of its time doing nothing. The other 10 percent it looks like this.
TechRepublic's Mark Kaelin wrote these captions.
November 14, 2007 2:34 PM PST
Photo by: CNET Networks
Conversation powered by Livefyre